“The elections are behind us. Now it’s time for the real work of advocacy to start again,” said Social Action Linking Together (SALT) founder John ...
As part of its community outreach and veteran support programs, Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 227, Dean K. Phillips Memorial Chapter of North...
Sunday, Dec. 16, from 12-4 p.m. Four Seasons Hotel Washington, D.C. For more information and tickets, visit: childrensnational.org/lightupthe...
Bill Woolf, executive director of Just Ask Prevention Project, received the 2018 Presidential Medal for Extraordinary Efforts to Combat Traffic...
- Exceptional Schools Fair 2018 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Senior Living Special Focus edition publishing soon 0 comments
- Build Your Business with the Power of Trend: Masonite reveals the latest trends through whole home solutions 0 comments
- Russian Grand Ballet’s Swan Lake - first time in Alexandria for one night only! 0 comments
- Ford-Kavanaugh Hearing Exposes Sharp Divide in 10th District Race
- ‘Results vs. the Resistance’ or ‘Common-sense vs. Out-of-touch’ in 10th District?
- $182 Million Sought for Public Safety in Fairfax County
- Virginia Voters Choose Firebrand
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Taking Exception
- A More Challenging Course on the Potomac
- Langley High School Girls Reach State Final, Lose in Overtime
- Langley Saxon Girls Move to State Quarterfinals
- Rugby Tournament Returns to Great Falls
- Work on Great Falls Soccer Field Underway Amidst Threat of Lawsuit
- Opinion: Column: Airing of a Grievance
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: A Price of Sleep Deprivation
- Opinion: Column: Sounds Not So Silent
- Opinion: Commentary: Working To Stop Human Trafficking
- Opinion: Editorial: Be Part of Children’s Edition 2018
Annual SALT conference celebrates 2018 achievements, outlines 2019 priorities.
Event teams young patients with designers and artists to create holiday decor for charity.
Volunteers needed to expand prevention effort.