Home Sales: August, 2018 Address/ BR/ FB/ HB/ Postal City/ Sold Price/ Type/ Lot AC/ PostalCode/ Subdivision/ Date Sold 10911 BELGRAVIA CT/ 6/ 6...
“Noble men and women of our land have stepped forward and offered their lives to defend this treasure. We now show our respect and devotion to ...
Say goodbye to summer and hello to fall at the St. Francis Fall Fest, held from 3-7 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 29. St. Francis Episcopal Church invit...
In the upcoming race for the U.S. House of Representatives in Virginia’s 10th Congressional District, by far the best candidate for the seat is Jen...
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Senior Living Special Focus edition publishing soon 0 comments
- Build Your Business with the Power of Trend: Masonite reveals the latest trends through whole home solutions 0 comments
- Russian Grand Ballet’s Swan Lake - first time in Alexandria for one night only! 0 comments
- The Connection HomeLifeStyle Real Estate and Remodeling Focus 0 comments
- $182 Million Sought for Public Safety in Fairfax County
- Virginia Voters Choose Firebrand
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Taking Exception
- Commentary: Green for Medicaid
- Blue Firefight in Virginia's 10th Congressional District
- A More Challenging Course on the Potomac
- Langley High School Girls Reach State Final, Lose in Overtime
- Langley Saxon Girls Move to State Quarterfinals
- Rugby Tournament Returns to Great Falls
- Work on Great Falls Soccer Field Underway Amidst Threat of Lawsuit
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Candidate in Tune with Voters’ Views
- Editorial: Election Day in Fairfax County, Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: League of Women Voters Supports No-Excuse Absentee Voting
- Opinion: Column: A Tail Not of Woe
- Opinion: Column: A Declaration of Semi Independence
In August, 2018, 33 Great Falls homes sold between $1,750,000-$580,000.
Great Falls Home Sales: August, 2018
Residents remember the fallen neighbors.