In its first survey since 2007, the Board of Directors and Committee Chairs of the Great Falls Citizens Association, a 100 percent volunteer 501(c)...
Stacks of boxes containing thousands of photographs line the walls of the basement in Alice Denson’s Fairfax home. For the past five years, the 73...
Monday, May 25 Fairfax County Cases: 9,482 Virginia Cases: 37,727 United States Cases: 1,612,114 Fairfax County Deaths: 331 Virginia Deaths: ...
In two days I will have completed four weeks on my low iodine diet (no chocolate, no salt, no dairy, no bread) with four days remaining until my on...
- Why You Need To Keep Your Marketing During A Crisis 0 comments
- 13th Annual Exceptional Schools Fair 2019 0 comments
- Integrity And Ethical Business Practices In Real Estate And Property Management 0 comments
- Sarku Japan Grand Opening Event at Dulles Expo Center Location, VA 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Fairfax County Supervisors Approve Budget Plan, Fairfax RISE
- NoVA Legislators Lasso Outdoor Tethering Law
- Loan Sharks in the Water
- Coalition to Fairfax County: Reduce Number of Inmates
- Speaker Eileen Filler-Corn Statement on Virginia General Assembly Passage of Biennial Budget
- Great Falls Rugby Tournament a Success
- Langley High School Crew: Full Steam Ahead
- Virginia Student-Athletes Receive Further Concussion Protection
- Local Talent on Global Stage
- Great Falls Girls Win County Championship
- Opinion: Column: Time Will Have Been Told
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Local TraceX Team Develops Contact Tracing App
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Keeping Nursing Home Residents Safe
- Opinion: Column: Time Will Tell
- Opinion: Commentary: The Story of 22305 Is Not Unique to Alexandria
Great Falls Citizens Association releases ‘Looking Forward to 2025’ survey.
In its first survey since 2007, the Board of Directors and Committee Chairs of the Great Falls Citizens Association, a 100 percent volunteer 501(c)4 organization without paid staff, released findings of its Looking Forward to 2025 Survey, meant to gather feedback from the community on what was important to them and where the Association should direct its efforts and resources now through 2025.
The daunting project can be broken down into smaller tasks.
Stacks of boxes containing thousands of photographs line the walls of the basement in Alice Denson’s Fairfax home. For the past five years, the 73-year old mother and grandmother has promised herself and her family that she would begin the monumental task of sorting and organizing the photos.
Northern Virginia will open into Phase 1 on Thursday, May 28.
OPENING NOW: Northern Virginia will open into Phase 1 on Thursday, May 28.
In two days I will have completed four weeks on my low iodine diet (no chocolate, no salt, no dairy, no bread) with four days remaining until my one-night hospital admission and subsequent seven-day medical quarantine at home.
The Fairfax County School Board has approved the revised Fiscal Year 2021 (FY 21) budget. The budget, revised due to the COVID-19 pandemic, reduced the previously recommended transfer increase from Fairfax County from $85.5 million to $7.3 million and includes a reduction of $4.8 million from the state. Along with other budget cuts, the total amount of the FY 21 budget was reduced by $67.0 million.